Saturday, December 27, 2008

long time no blog

So its been like a week since I last blogged. I don't know what it was, I just really really didn't feel like writing anything. But now I'm back. How bout a review of this week in sports.

Notre Dame finally won a bowl game!
They beat good ole Hawaii 49-21. Their last bowl win was in 1994 (1993 season) againts Texas A&M. Well good for you fighting Irish. Charlie, maybe this will help your job status for one or two more seasons.

Boise St lost to TCU in the Poinsettia bowl Tuesday night ruining their undefeated season.
I have to say, this made me really sad. I know I know what you're thinking."Boise St is in a Wack conference. Literally the WAC is terrible. Boise deserves to lose, get over it". Well I'm sorry, I love cheerin for the underdog! And I love B-St's blue-collar story. I am not however, belittling the talent of TCU's football team. They have been really good the past couple of seasons. But thats all I'm sayin.

Brady Quinn got punched in the face by Brown's defensive end Shaun Smith.
Come on Shaun thats your future franchise quarterback. Besides, there are so many unpleasant, ugly things in the world today, why try and disfigure something so beautiful.

The Boston Celtics finally lost a game!
It happened on Christmas day against the LA lakers ending their 19 game winning streak. Now I despise the Lakers but I'm getting a little sick of Boston...okay they're just down right annoying, so I have to say I was overall pleased. The way the Celtics have been playing this season, had a lot of us thinking they can't be beatin, but what do you say Kevin Garnett?? I guess "anythiiiingg isss posssibleeeee".

Shout out of the day!!: This one goes to the makers of the movie "Big Fish". I watched that movie for the first time last night and loved it!!!! It reminds me sooo much of my dad and all the stories he tells. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do!! Have a blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment