Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

Okay so I kinda like the list thing so I'm going to go with that. Things on my mind...

1. Guys...Just be yourself. What has sparked this thought? Well my lovely neighbors like to read Men's Health magazine. One of the articles discussed what a guy should do in order to attract a girl. Its advice goes basically as follows... "Research indicates that perceived dominance is expressed through 1.) using a loud voice, 2.) speaking a lot, 3.) making eye contact 4.) touching 5.) taking up lots of space, 6.) and successfully interuppting others". I have to say the first time I heard this I was in a complete state of shock, speechless! Or maybe I laughed hysterically for a good 10 min? I can't remember now, its been too long. If guys really follow these guidelines, may the good Lord help us all. Every girl is going to be interrupted, suffering from acute hearing loss and constantly squished and crowded. Apparently the writer of this article is single, and is looking to make every man share in his misery.

2. Unfortuantly, I had something really witty to write here but I can't remember it now so stay tuned, maybe I'll edit later

2 1/2. Graham...again, I'm sorry

3. I am amazed at the Lord's patience with me. He is teaching me SO much and has brought me so far. Each day that I wake up and my feet hit the ground, I have more than enough reason to praise Him. He has given me life, and another day to fufill His will. Hes not done with me yet, and thats cool to think about. Hes teaching me about faith, prayer and finding my security in Him in the midst of immense immense change. He is also showing me who He is. How can we believe and worship Him without knowing His true character? Thank you father. Continue to to teach me and may I give my faith and endurance a chance to grow (James 1:3)

Shout out for the Day!: John E on my Wydlife team. Not only did HE txt me this morning and tell me he was going to be a few minutes late going to the middle school (I'm always the late one) BUT in txting me he actually woke me up and patiently alotted me ten minutes to get ready. We made it to the school on time and everything was fine! So yay for Wydlife! and yay for John.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So listen...I was writing to tell you how much I love you and your blogs and I accidentally posted it through WT's account, so I had to delete it...yea. It was so embarrassing. I love you...a lot.

    ReplyDelete