Thursday, December 11, 2008

So I did It...

Okay so I did it. I got a blog. Basically it just because my roommate Courtney got one and I want to do everything that she does because I'm desperate to be like her in everyway.

I must say, I never ever ever dreamed that I would get a blog. I thought them terribly overrated and may I say a little nerdy?? Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone, but I probaby did because most people reading this (assuming anyone reads this) have a blog. So here I am. With a blog. Wanting to be like my roommate Courtney. Creepy. So I guess I'll start with a list of stuff thats been on my mind.

1. Arguably the most important. Graham Harrell didn't get an invite to be a finalist for the Heisman Trophy. I have nothing against the Heisman Trophy, and I will not have a lower opinion of this fine award after this weekend. No I am angry at the voters. The stupid coaches, writers and anaylistst that are so in love with schools like Florida, USC, Ohio State and Texas they can barely see straight. Graham Harrell deserved many a vote. Not only did he pass for 4, 747 yards this season BUT also had 71.5% completion percentage and an 11-1 record just like Tebow, McCoy and Bradford. I'm sorry Graham. I really am. You deserved to go, I hope you know that. (Disclaimer: I am not a bandwagon Tech fan. I have followed them for a good number of years now and my very own flesh and blood brother is a graduate of the University hehe)

2. I'm really really sick sick and tired of Terrell Owens. He is a cancer. And an attention hog. Why why why would Tony Romo be in conspiracy against him with TE Jason Witten. Get out T.O!! Please shut your mouth before you ruin another team. Please accept the fact that you are not going to touch the ball on every play. If thats what you really want, why didn't you be a QB? or even better, the Center? Sorry, I was maybe too harsh. But I'm not erasing it.

3. Who really cares if Derrick Rose sliced his arm cutting an apple in is bed. I don't. And I'm not going to judge whether he's telling the truth or not because its a good story and totally plausable.

Shout out for the day!!: Maggie P, my other roommate, who also started a blog today. Isn't that nice.

2 comments:

  1. your blog rocks...i love it. especially since it was a list of stuff that had been on your mind lately...you rock. keep rockin!
    tfelz

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelsey thanks for the shout out you're a blog master

    ReplyDelete